Friday 7 May 2010

Introduction

Hello, reader, and welcome to "Dwagginz' Den".
I have set up this blog to hold my thoughts on the worlds of literature, fiction, video gaming, films, music, role playing games and television shows, and perhaps other subjects as they come and go. From time to time, I'll also share little snippets of my writing and hopefully how it's improving over the months.

As for myself? Well...
I'm 20 and live in the county of West Yorkshire in England. I've been reading and gaming for most of my life, and I'm going to guess at least 15 years of either. I can fondly remember playing "The Chaos Engine" on my dad's Amiga, and I remember getting my "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy".
I'm a member of SFFWorld.com, and I post there frequently. I also post on various other forums (Micro Mart, Destructoid, BioWare Social Network, The Escapist to name some).

I'm not sure what else to say, so I'll leave it there for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment